top of page

Here you can book your stay with us directly online. 


Please note: The booking only becomes binding once a deposit of 20% of the total amount has been transferred and the booking confirmation has been sent. The remaining 80% will be charged 30 days before arrival.


You can cancel free of charge up to 14 days before arrival and receive a refund of the entire amount you have already paid. You can find our cancellation conditions under the menu item “Information”.

bottom of page